Automatically track the time you spend reading and writing email
Email Stopwatch tracks the time that you spend in Outlook and sends you an automatic report
- Make More Money – Bill more time by properly tracking the time that you spend in your inbox
- Less Painful Time Tracking – No more going through Outlook at the end of the day to see where your day went
- More Productive Staff – Staff will no longer waste time tracking all their individual emails without worrying about too much overhead
- More Accurate Billing – Confirm billing numbers before invoicing and get properly paid for your time, especially with clients who love to email :)
- Happier Employees – Makes one of the most painful parts of their day easier and they get to do more of what they like doing
98% of offices who try Email Stopwatch, stick with us
Let our customers tell you why
Everyone Loves Email Stopwatch
Employees and Owners Love Email Stopwatch. Here’s Why
Employees Love It
- No more guessing at time
- More (legitamate) billable hours
- Don’t have to change your current work flow
- Makes filling in time sheets less painful
- No more going through Outlook at the end of the day to fill in your time sheet
- More time to work on prodcutive tasks instead of filling out time sheet
- Never forget to bill for hours spent in your inbox
Owners Love It
- More accurate pricing and time keeping
- Increases the productivity of your team
- Better evaluations of staff and partners
- Less time billed to overhead
- More profitable practice
- Happier employees (time sheets are painful)
- Better records for clients who fight invoices
- Get paid when putting answers in writing
- Confirm billing before sending out invoices
- Keep tabs on non-work related email
- Protect yourself from short pays and invoice disputes
- Systematize your email time keeping
Why Use Email Stopwatch?
With the ability to automatically track the time that you spend on email, it is hard not to use Email Stopwatch
Get Paid What You Deserve
Email isn’t going away. Office workers spend up to 25% of their day on email and it’s growing. Even while on vacation you now have to spend time clearing your inbox, just so that when you return to the office you don’t have 1000s of emails to go through. It’s just not practical to write down every few minutes you spend on each email, but the reality is that all of those minutes add of to hours. And all of those lost hours add up to lost $1000s. You need an easy system to capture all that time for you and your team.
Trusted By Offices Across North America
From one man shows to companies with 100s of employees, Email Stopwatch is being used to track time spent on emails around the world. In fact, 98% of all companies that try Email Stopwatch, stick with Email Stopwatch. See some of our happy customers here.
A Huge Return On Investment
With pricing that starts at as little as $9 per month and proven results that track more than 25% of our customer’s workday, Email Stopwatch makes a great investment for any office. On average, Email Stopwatch generates $10 more for every $1 spent on Email Stopwatch. Don’t believe us? We built an ROI Calculator to prove it.
Get Setup In Minutes
We’ve taken the pain out of getting started with a new software. Our simple, easy-to-use web app and desktop software allows you to get setup and start passively tracking your email time within 5 minutes. We also provide complimentary “Done For You Setup Services” where somebody does all the setup work for you. You can get started for free here.
Super Hero Like Support
With technology, problems are inevitable. What’s more inevitable is that you’ll always be able to get a real person via phone, email or live chat and we’ll resolve your issues within the very same business day. Its one of the reasons why 98% of companies that try Email Stopwatch, stick with Email Stopwatch.
No Contracts, Simple Pricing, FREE Trial
Email Stopwatch believes that long term contracts are appauling. Pay per month and upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Our pricing is simple and transparent, what you see is what you will get billed – no hidden costs or licensing fees. If you have five minutes, start automatically tracking your time spent on email today with Email Stopwatch.